Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Supply Power:||380V 3N~50Hz||Refrigerant:||R410A, R22, R407C|
|Hot Water Temperature:||55~60° C||Heating Capacity Range:||88~280kW|
50HP Water Source Heat Pumps,
280kW Water Source Heat Pumps,
280kW Water Source modular heat pump
Modular Water Source Heat Pump Unit
● Energy-saving and reliable: Multi-level energy adjustment easily solves the long-term practical problem of low cooling efficiency during partial load operation, which has plagued traditional chillers. Compared with ordinary units, the IPLV coefficient is increased by more than 15%. Each modular unit has unparalleled independence during modular installation. Each module unit is an independent and complete refrigeration system, which operates in an orderly manner under the control of a microcomputer with advanced fault self-diagnosis function. When any module fails, it will not affect the operation of other units.
● Easy installation: The handling work is divided into parts, easy and free. In modular installation, standard modular units can be assembled on site, saving installation and transportation costs by more than 30% compared with large-scale units with the same cooling capacity.
● Flexible expansion: The flexibility of free expansion during modular installation allows users and designers to have no worries. Modular and freely expandable features allow users to arrange purchase and installation in stages according to their own business development needs; especially large-scale projects or renovation projects constructed in stages can be invested in stages according to the capital status to increase capital utilization.
● Quiet operation: The use of low-noise fully enclosed scroll compressors has the industry-leading level of noise at night in the cooling mode; relying on the national precision noise room and noise spectrum analysis, the components are strictly compared, selected, and the structure is The professional noise reduction design has been carried out with the pipeline, and the noise of the unit has been significantly improved.
|Unit model (GSHP)||
|Power using||3Ph 380V 50Hz|
|Compressor||Cooling input power||kW||14.5||21.8||29||36.3||45.6|
|Heating input power||kW||17.6||26.4||35.2||44||55.2|
|Maximum operating current||A||2x26||3x26||4x26||4x33||3x55|
|Water side resistance||kPa||50||54||58||60||62|
|Cooling conditions use water side flow||m3 /h||13.8||20.6||27.5||34.5||43.8|
|Heating conditions heat side water flow||m3 /h||7.6||11.4||15.1||19||24.2|
|Water side resistance||kPa||45||48||52||55||57|
|Cooling conditions use water side flow||m3 /h||7.4||24.4||14.8||18.5||23.5|
|Heating conditions heat side water flow||m3 /h||15.1||22.7||30.3||37.8||48.2|
|Unit net weight||Kg||650||800||1000||1200||1600|
1) The cooling capacity of the unit and the power consumption calibration conditions of the compressor: evaporator inlet and outlet water temp (12/7°C), condenser inlet and outlet water temp(18/29°C)
2) Calibration conditions for heat generation and compressor power consumption: evaporator inlet and outlet water temp (15/8°C), condenser inlet and outlet water temp (40/45°C)
3) The standard pressure-bearing capacity of the condenser and evaporator water circuit is 1.0MPa, and the fouling factor: 0.086 ㎡°C/kW
4) If the specifications listed in this table change, please excuse for no notice
Note: Partial heat recovery type and full heat recovery type are optional.
Contact Person: Sunny