Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Tube Material:||Copper Tubes||Fin Material:||Hydrophilic Aluminum Foil Or Epoxy Resin Aluminum Foil|
|Frame Material:||Galvanized Steel Plate Or Stainless Steel||Power Supply:||380V/3P/50Hz Or 380V/3P/60Hz|
|Fan Brand:||Usually Chinese Brand||Cooling Way:||Immersion Cooling|
|Advantage:||Energy Saving And Save Floor Space||Media:||Electrocool Dielectric Coolants|
HPCC Immersion Cooling System,
Electrocool Immersion Cooling System,
HPCC dielectric liquid cooling System
Energy Saving HPCC Dielectric Liquid Immersion Cooling System Turnkey Solution
Datacenter cooling solutions – Traditional (Air Cooling) vs Liquid immersion cooling
Cooling solutions are an integral part of data centers and they can be classified into two types namely, air cooling and liquid cooling.
|Air cooling||Liquid immersion cooling|
|Hard to reduce PUE under 2||PUE of less than 2|
|Air circulation is uneven||Coolant is evenly pumped through the pod|
|Installation costs are large||25% less implementation costs as compared to air solution|
|Raised flooring requirements||No raised floorings|
|Large server rooms require extra air fans||No need to move any air|
|Hardware requires fans||Does not require fans|
|Air pushes hazardous particles||Sealed and clean environment|
|Noisy environment – Fans and Indoor units generate more than 80db noise||Silent operation environment|
Why immersion cooling is imminent to power the next generation datacenters?
With air based datacenter cooling methods, cooling high-density racks is very difficult, and a complete server room is full of high-density racks.
Liquid immersion cooling deployed datacenters are more compact, modular, green and highly efficient. They save up to 99 percent electricity than traditional data center cooling which uses chillers, heat pump and HVAC.
Server immersion cooling allows companies to drastically reduce their data center energy load, irrespective of their PUE. Hardware or servers are kept submerged in a liquid (generally oil based) which is dielectric and thermally conductive.
This liquid submersion cooling technology allows data centers to use evaporative or adiabatic cooling towers instead of chiller-based air cooling.
Use cases: Current commercial applications for immersion cooling range from data center oriented solutions for commodity server cooling, bitcoin mining, server clusters, HPCC applications, cloud-based and web hosting architectures.
Thus, demand for these oil-based data center solutions is on the rise and offerings too have become more professionalized.
- High build quality by necessity
- Up to 98% reduction in cooling power
- Long life fluid (20 years)
- High cooling capacity (4kw per liter)
- Equipment is dry and clean when removed
- Fairly simple plumbing
- Excellent scaling
- Not ideal at small scales
- Control costs are the same for 250kW and 10kW
- Controls are complex and expensive
- Cannot use HDDs
- Tanks must be stainless
- Fluids leak easily so quality control must be tightly adhered to
Why many large data centers have already moved or are considering the move to immersion cooling?
1. Save floor space. Compare with traditional forced air cooling way(using precision air conditioner), immersion cooling system will save much floor space. Because no need rack system and no need air conditioner indoor.
2. Save power. Compare with traditional forced air cooling way(using precision air conditioner), immersion cooling system will save much power. For example, no need to install many air conditioners indoor, then no compressor power consumption. For example, the bitcoin miners no need air cooling fans. Thesewill save power around 18~25%.
3. Increase hardware lifepan. In immersion, machines operate in a 100% controlled environment with no dust, no temperature of humidity fluctuations, no impurities. This will extend the service life of the mining machine or server. This will also reduce machine maintainance fee.
4. Increase hashrate of the mining machine.
For immersion cooling system, our dry cooler is the most cost-effective way to remove heat and a necessary component of the immersion cooling system, We designed a full range of immersion optimized dry coolers. From 5kW single fan unit to the V-shaped 48-921kW dry coolers. Made in China, sized to your needs.
Contact Person: Sunny