Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Indoor Unit:||Air Handling Units||Outdoor Unit:||Modular Chiller Or Heat Pump Unit|
|Mounting:||Floor Standing||Advantage A:||Precise Temperature Control|
|Advantage B:||Low Ambient Temperature Refrigeration||Advantage C:||Low Ring Temperature Heating|
|Advantage D:||Intelligent Defrosting||Advantage E:||Smart Cloud Service|
|Condition:||Fresh Air Or Fresh + Return Air Condition|
Hygienic ceiling mounted AHU,
Package ceiling mounted AHU,
Hygienic heater ahu
Hygienic air handlers are customized industrial refrigeration air handling systems that supply clean, filtered and conditioned air to food processing rooms and critical process areas. The supplied air is managed by the air handler to control strict room climate conditions, with the ultimate goal of creating an environment promoting higher levels of sanitation while hindering bacteria growth and spread.
Food producers work hard to ensure our food supply is safe. Successfully eliminating opportunities for food contamination starts with sanitary food conditions. Hygienic air handlers control the air delivered to processing, packaging and storage areas in the following ways to greatly improve sanitary conditions and reduce contamination sources:
1. Pre Filter Fresh Outdoor Air - Remove contaminants from incoming air.
2. Provide Room Cooling - Maintain room cooling setpoints to hinder bacteria growth.
3. Control Humidity - Prevent condensation inside processing rooms to eliminate opportunities for bacteria to spread.
4. UV Lights for Sterilization - Kill bacteria on cooling coils.
5. High Filtration with Final Filters - Filter contaminants from entering the ductwork and room.
6. Supply Positive Room Pressure - Processing rooms under positive pressure block infiltration of airborne contaminants from adjoining rooms and hallways.
7. Energy Efficient Operation - Uses pre-cooled return air to greatly reduce cooling load.
8. Eliminates the Need for Ceiling Mounted Cooling Units - Equipment is typically located on the building rooftop. No mechanical equipment on ceilings in critical process rooms. Promotes sanitary room conditions, safety and effective room cleaning.
Contact Person: Sunny